Wednesday, January 29, 2014

We had a Birthday (Duck Dynasty style )

I can not believe I have a 10 year old I have know Idea how she grew up so fast and is turning in to quite the young lady. and This momma is not ready for it at all. I have to say. She is totally in to boys and has a great personality. She is one amazing kids I just keep thinking in 3 years I will have a teenager WOW .. I know right. Carley is the most tender heartessed kid and is so smart and gets frustrated really fast. She still loves school and for the most part does okay. she amazes me every day she is still dancing is in clogging and Jazz this year and tumbling. She is great with her brother and sister and just loves them to pieces. she wanted a Duck dynasty party this year and we made it has girly has possible. But for the most part it turned out GREAT so here is pics of that.. 
pink como cupcakes 

getting ready to Party 


duck calls 

we made these 

the best of cousins (sometimes these 2 have a love hate relationship sometimes 

all the kids we were missing a few 

Happy HAPPY Birthday that is 

the mom who puts it all togther 

are present 

she was SHOCKED 

she almost stated crying she has wanted this for 2 years now and finally got it =) love you Carley DEE hope you had a great day the smile on your face made it so worth it 

No comments:

Post a Comment