Thursday, January 30, 2014

January update on goals

Okay so being Jan is almost over and I have lost my list for Feb goals so we will get those in her later lets see how January panned out with goals ..
1. to work out at least 2 a week (ACCOMPLISHED me and Jesse have been going to the gym and I have been going to Salina to workout in the morning and the night depending on Jesse's shift YEAH now to keep it up)

2. take Carley out for birthday. ( We did alot has a family and went swimming the Monday before her Birthday so I would say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED)

3. DEEP Clean pantry and fridge .. (accomplished you would never know it now though )

4.week without YELLING ! (I went a couple it is a start right )

5. BE HAPPY (for the most part I did okay still need improvement..

6. lose 3 pounds ... Umm don't think happened but my scale is dumb so who knows

7. Temple at least once.. MISSION FAILED (Next month for sure hoping to get back in to routine.

8. Plan primary lessons to a T ( I did pretty good I think.. )

9. foster care background checks .. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .... Now we just wait for Classes in the end of March IN Beaver Yeah ... so all in all Jan was a good month .. lets keep it going ... I will post Feb goals later today or tomorrow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment