Tuesday, January 14, 2014

some thing differnt

Okay so any ways has many of you know I have a serious addiction to pintrest and I love that site so much and I find a lot of cute sayings and just fun stuff on there so I am going to blog more on my post from pinterest it will range from my different boards and can range from different things from day to day so I have 2 today.. so we will see how this all goes .. feel free to comment and I am going to let you know my true feelings on these posts has well or how I really feel about it.. so here they are...
    To me this is just an attitude I need I am enough .. I am not perfect and I do make a lot of mistakes and I am enough and I am just my self which I am fine with .. I am fine with my mistakes in the past and have learned a great deal from myself and others in the mistakes I have made I am not perfect reality is NO one is.. SO I am enough for me and My family and that is what matters to me ..  
this is just me and how much I love my kids and no matter what I do I love to here my kids laugh and the looks on there face so is being a mom worth it HECK ya and in these moments are the best and for most I have the greatest kids and looking forward to helping other kids that come in to our lives am I a perfect mother No but I am ENOUGH and that is what my kids need is just ME .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment