Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Carley's Early birthday present

So Monday after the kids got out of school we made a quick trip up north because of Jesse's speeding ticket in Grantsville he got so we stayed the night up there and let the kids miss Tues from school and this year I decided that for there Birthdays we were going to take them to build a bear so that is what we did Tues on are way back home we stopped at the mall and I can not tell ya how much fun we all had in there .. the other 2 are way exited to go due there's to.. So here is pics of are little fast trip...
in the car chill in with the ipod 

chillin with the ipad 

hes crazy 

the payson temple 

Mrs. Dee 

he was mad about something can you tell 

Jason trying out my camera 

this is what she picked 

picking the sound.. 

stuffing it 

again 

warming up the heart 

making the heart so it is beautiful inside and out cause it is a girl dog 

again with the heart 

again 

grooming up the dog so it is nice and fluffy and had a little hair bath 

daddy helping 

again she was so cute 

he really was exited to be there 

birth certificate time .. she was so cute when it came to the name of her dog.. Its name is Shawna after Auntie I almost started bawling in build a bear and just to see Carley so happy it made me smile. I can not believe  my oldest is  going to be 10 and how much I just love her every day how she makes me smile.. 

Camron helping out sister 

She was really in deep thought about this all 

all done 

it turned out so cute and she just loves it. Yes it is shirt less she did not want a shirt for it.. 

He loves me 

all done and in the box 

it was so much fun... 

and the Birth certificate //// ... it is so fun.. I told Jesse I want to go for my birthday lol.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment