Tuesday, January 14, 2014

really on Sunday

okay well we had a very eventful Sunday morning.. So Jesse had just feel asleep and we have a co detector by are fireplace let me remind you we are not on gas out here so we burn coal in are fireplace and really that is what heats are house and I love the heat it puts out.. So any way co detector going off so Jesse comes down to the front room and checks it comes back to bed and he says it was unplugged so I plugged it back in I am like okay 10 min later it is going off again I am like really it is 3 in the morning.. and So he comes back to bed and The one in the hall way starts going off.. I am like okay there has to be co in the air.. So we open doors and windows then guess what happens POWER goes out and they are still going off like crazy I start panicking my chest hurts I had a headache and I had one before I went to bed... ya power out flash light is dead and Eric has Jesse's new flash light thank goodness he is on duty and runs it out to us.. so we get kids out to the van cause I am freaking out and getting sick so I can only imagine what is going on in my kids room.. So we call dispatch were thinking they will just send out 1 fire man with a co detector.. oh NO not in a small town.. holy cow so at about 400 the fire truck and another truck show up to our house and long behold are co in are house was 56.. so for those who is not very familiar its a pretty high number and your home co detectors will go off at about 30.. so being that I was not feeling to good.. they had the ambulance come out to check all of are vitals and we were all good.. but where I had the headache they wanted me to at least go to the ER so we got the house down to 0 and Jesse took me to the Er so we were at least thinking they would do blood work but no they did not but me on oxygen and then at 830 we left the hospital and my kids were determined we were going to church .. Church starts at 9 so yeah we went.. I am just so thankful for Jesse being home cause I think If I was home by myself and this happened I would of been freaking out .. the firefighters were all so great and with the kids they were wonderful I am thankful for this small community we live and to know that in this situation no matter what time there are neighbors who will show up or even send ya text to ask if every thing is okay .. I love my kids and this was a great learning expernixe for us all.. Jesse and I did make a great team hauling kids out has fast has we could and getting them to a safe place I am so thankful that none of us got super sick and that we all are happy and that we do have a heavenly father that watches out for us.. so my kids well Carley taught them about safety and here is her oxygen masks she came up with what a smart kid.. Love them all so very much








No comments:

Post a Comment