Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What A week

Well we have had a crazy  week so far at the Sterling house hold. My mom is staying with us and we are trying to find her a place down here to rent. So if any one knows of any let me know ASAP. Well any ways on to my Story.. Monday my mom get's a call from (my no longer brother Casey's) girlfriend (Amanda) and she says that Casey is in jail and that he beat the crap out of his daughter Payton Saturday night so he has 2 charges filled on him now for that 1. domestic abuse in the present of a child and 2. a child abuse charge. for those who know my mom has taken care of her since she was born pretty much. But Casey has full custody of her. In Texas so my mom went and got an order yesterday and it is a temp order for 30 days. and they will be filling for full custody on the 19th of this month to where Casey will have no contact with Payton. any way Monday was a very emotional day and very stressful so was Yesterday cause my mom was not able to get her but is in Salt lake now hopefully getting her. She wants to be able to find a place down here so that Payton does not need to move from school to school. So need less to say I am a only child now and will have nothing to due with my brother for a very long time. Payton aunt Tara wants you to know that We love you so much and think of you all the time and will be so glad when everything settles down. Love you baby girl

at the Zoo last year .. Mrs. Payton and she did not want her picture taken .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment