Thursday, September 12, 2013

I love my hubby

So I have to say I just love my husband and the things that he does and says always makes me SMILE.. So the other night I was looking at Old Navy and I am like I am going to buy me some new things.. so I did .. those who know my husband he hates when I do this. But I did and he still loves me.. i told him though I am like you just bought a new ipod and he goes yeah for you . plus we just got a new Ipad that he won at the mine party and we both love that thing . LOl i yell at him every morning to go to bed cause Now he is into working out and trying to get fit .. I told him I really did not want to have to fight girls off of him, so all in all I am just glad he is mine and I am exited for him to get fit. I also started working out again but have been a slacker lately .,. but hoping to get back it is hard cause I love to RUN/ more walk now days. But I just love the feeling I get when I run .. it makes me feel good. It has just been so rainy and icky I really need a treadmill. But all in all I am just glad Jesse has found some thing that he loves and that makes him feel good.. and I can not wait to see his progress.. I mean he already his really . really HOT .. So to me it does not matter .. Just want you to know baby I love you and am so proud of you and you make me smile and thanks for all you do for are cute little family oh and thanks for my new clothes .. LOL ME and YOU always
thanks baby I love you 

1 comment: