Monday, September 9, 2013

amazing

So any ways . Yes me and Jess have been going threw a life and trial well last year and the year before. But any ways I have this old friend and I just have a hard time sometimes with the hurt . Yes I know I did a horrible thing and she likes to email me and throw it in my face or whatever . SO here are just some thoughts I have . for one I am not the mistakes I have made. we are all learning and growing and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband Jesse who has stood by me even when the times are tuff that brings me to quote I found.
When asked of a couple of 65 years asked how did you manage to stay that long together there reply was we were born in a time and place where if something was broke we fixed it. I just love this though and yes even though I did make a mistake we are fixing that and learning from this. I truly do have a husband who is the best thing that ever happened to me and we have put the past behind us. do we have hard days? yes do we have days well we are like is this truly worth it any more? YEs but again it is what we are here for to learn and grow from are trials and that trials are optional but Misery is optional so what do we choose. We choose to except the fact we are all human we all make mistakes we learn and grow and we BE HAPPY with what we have. How we have gotten threw all of this is One each other falling in love all over again and listing to each other and respecting one another and if one is having a hard day talk it out we don't hold grudges we learn to expect each other. 2. Are amazing 3 children that are worth fighting for and that we want them to have a better childhood then we did. We want to set examples for them and let them know how they should be treated when they find that eternal companion . We want  them to learn and grow and that No one is PERFECT we love people for who they are and not for there mistakes. 3. We have an amazing family and some great friends. I have some great sisters that are truly my best friends. Jessica you especially touch my heart in so many ways. I Love you so much and am so thankful for you in my life and the great example you are to me. I love when you can just text me and say hey I love you. you are an amazing sister and truly one of my best friends,. Amy you have taught me so much about my self and the person I am . thank you so much I love you . Jamie you are just amazing and the best. Even when I do not hear form you for a long time I know you think of us and we love you and miss you. I have some great brother in laws to that really are true brother who I could not ask for any one any better. Eric and Blake I know you guys give me so much crap but you to are so great I love you both and am so proud of both of you . Thanks for accepting me for who I am and loving my kids so much.

Another thing this friend has a thing about is my house okay so I am just wanting to say. I love this house for one her big thing is are house is similar or we have similar things okay so Yes my house may be the same color but guess what I love it and I am not the one that picked it Jesse did. No he does not like to be like her but that was the color we needed to decide on cause of the dirt and it looks good. Okay the doors are the exact same oh well Guess what my contractor picked our my doors. I did not. all in all I really do not care that are house is the same. or has similaries the best part about my NEW house is the pepole that I share with it and that we are going to make some amazing memories in this house. Why cause we have eachother and 3 great kids . I am so exited and so happy to be in this house with the pepole that I love and that we are so happy and can be here for each other. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband Jesse I love you so much and am so thankful for you being able to afford to build this nice house for us. That we can grow old toghtehr in . you truly are my best friend and everything i could ask for. Thank you so much for all you do. the true question that lays aside in my head is AM I HAPPY? I am NOT happy with the descions I have made. I am HAPPY that I have a whole life still ahead of me and a great husband that does any thing for us and that truly makes me HAPPY and wants us all to be HAppy you are the best baby I love you so much . Thanks for all you do. And of course the reason I live every day and put a smile on my face is Carley , Camron and Emika you guys truly are a blessing in my life and every day you guys do something that makes me Smile. and that is why I am happy is you 3 kids and your daddy make me HAPPY . love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment