Wednesday, September 4, 2013

are live and times

So me and Jesse have been together for 16 years I can not believe it and married 14 is that not crazy . so this is how it all begins

1996 in October is where it all began. At a dance club that is why we really actually say we met in a BARN. He had a date that night and forgot about is date. It was great. He said it was love at first sight me I was a little thinking he was kinda of crazy.


1997 the year we graduated from High school I graduated from Olympus High and he graduated from Taylorsville . We did not attend each others graduations we were broke up for a few weeks. But got back together and have been stuck since. IN September he asked me to marry him


1998- We moved in together  had an apartment together and Jesse worked at create carriers or coke I can not re amber and I was a department manger at Walmart. not sure what else

1999- We got married in May on the 20th , moved and moved to Salina Utah and Jesse started his job at Barney trucking and I was job less. we lived with him mom and dad for about 6 months then got are own place. I got a job at days inn and worked there for about 2 months then had a job at toco time worked there for about 6 .

2000 - Jesse still at Barneys of course. I worked at the Richfiled care center in the kitchen while attending Snow college and got my CNA . Still in the salina house .

2001- Still pretty much the same. Other then I lost my dear grandmother that year it was very sad. the year I rolled my car and quit the care center in Richfiled and worked at Mayfiled care center . Good times

2002- Still in Salina remodeled the outside . I am in Mayfiled and Jesse is still at Barneys

2003- IN May we find out we are expecting are 1st baby . due Jan 28th 2004. we were so exited my dad had lived with us then and we were ready for this new journey after trying for 2 years . I am still in Mayfiled and Jesse still the same.

2004- Jan we welcomed are baby girl in the world Emergency C-section at 737 at night and she was perfect still is Carley DEE Sterling . Dee is from my grandma that was called Dolores but every one called her Dee it fit perfect. I stayed home for 2 months then went back to work. she was a great baby

2005- Still the same things going on. Work , Work and baby is growing almost time for another .
found out I was in November.


2006 - Jan lost 2nd baby was so upset but got pregnant 3 weeks after and had to be on hormones to keep it. in July we moved to the town of Axtell. I also quit the care center and worked at Care a lot day care. October 12th welcomed are baby boy Camron Jeffery Sterling . and he brings us such JOY . was always sick he was born at 700 something in the Morning .

2007- Carley turns 4 on the 21st and the 23rd Camron is life flighted to Primary Children's with RSV . was there 2 weeks he is sick all the time. threw out the whole year had a Sid's monitor and was a sick baby . Ear infections . You name it .

2008 Jesse gets hired on at the Coal mine best job ever for him I am still at care a lot . Camron gets tubes and is a total different kid .

2009- We find out we are having another Baby .. Born in August well it was Dec 2008 we found out. and this is the last one and now I am just sad that it is. Carley started kin and I got hired at the school .
plus still worked day care .

2010 carely in 1st grade and loved it. still the same school and mine . things are great

2011- same old same old I quit the day care and the school after it was out .

2012- I am a stay at home mommy and love every minute of it I could not ask for a better husband . life and trail we went threw and regret every minute of it but am thankful for the husband I have who stood beside me . love him so much . thanks baby

2013 we decided it was time to start building , started April 1st and was done July 29th . great contractor who got it done fast . Thank you Claude. Moved in and the kids started school I have a 4th grader and a 1st grader. so thankful for all the people in my life . love you all dearly and thank you for being with us threw this life and journey . Thank you to my wonderful hubby Jesse for putting up with me and being the best dad and the best husband for letting me stay home and in joy are kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment