Monday, September 9, 2013

My kids and the great examples they are

So Yesterday was a very emotional day at church and my kids never seem to amaze me. We found out a little boy in are ward had passed away . He is the same age has Camron and even thought this child had problems it still is just heart breaking. Carley came out of primary just very upset and wanted to know what we could do to help. So I always tell my kids to seek those out that need service. So we baked them a cake and gave them a little note to let them know we were thinking about them. Carely new how to deal with the emotion . Camron on the other hand knew I was sad and he went down stairs and came back up why I was cooking lunch and just had the blank expression on his face and I was like are you okay buddy. and he did not say any  thing and I could tell the poor little guy just needed to cry and let his emotions be known. so I said Camron it is okay to cry and he just cryed for a good ten minutes. So and at these times I have to put in my teaching Moments with my kids. And I said ya know this is the great thing about the gospel. The plan of salvation is it not wonderful that we can return to our heavenly father and know that things will be okay. So we said so this should be a really happy day for are friend he is in Heaven and he is with his mommy. So I told them it was still okay to be sad but we should also be happy for him. I love these times when I can teach my kids the gospel and its truth, We know we are all not perfect and we make mistakes , but one day if we try are best and do the things that are father in heaven asks we to can return to him. I want my children to learn and grow in the gospel and know that I love them so much and am so thankful for them in my lives and that they truly are a great example to me to be a better person and I have so much love for them. That they are what makes my life complete. I love you kids so much.
See they are so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment