Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Things on the MIND ..

Well has some of you know . We have been threw a life and trial and I am so thankful for my family and friends who have stood by us.. I am so thankful for Husband who has stood beside me. I still have a hard time with the whole situation and some people understand where I am coming from. I have myself had a hard time with it all. I have hurt a few people and ecpecilly my Husband who I love dearly. I have lost a good friend and I am saddened by that but has things have come and gone. we have grown from this experience and I am so thankful for also my Heavenly Father who I know is there and can talk to any time I need to. I am thankful for Jesse who has been hurt.  and who has stood beside me. you really find out how strong your marriage is and how much you do love each other. I am so thankful for where I live and my little ward family. We have made some great friends here and have listened to us and supported us threw this all.. Thank you all !!
Oh also my kids who have struggled with this and what great blessings they are in our life's I love you Carley Dee , Camron Jeffery and Emika Stella!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment