Monday, August 19, 2013

7 years in the temple

So today I have been married to my best friend from all time and eternity. I can not believe 7 years ago we decided that we wanted to be an eternal family. I was 7 months pregnant with Camron and Carely was 3 and she was able to be sealed to us. I did not even make it to the temple doors and I was bawling there is a spirt there you can feel so strong. I am so thankful for my husband who is an elder in are church and how he has grown so much in the church we have made some great friends in are ward. I love them. Has the year has passed and I was not able to go to the temple . there was just something missing in my life and now that I can go back I want to go all the time. I love going on a date there with Jesse and the spirt that it brings and how we can go there to pray and just be that close to heavenly father who loves us and wants us to return to him some day. I am thankful that there is a temple so close to us. I am thankful that my family can be an eternal family I am glad I can raise my kids in this gospel and that already they set high goals to live the standards of the gospel. I can not wait to go this weekend with some great friends. Thank you Jesse for being my eternal companion I could not ask for a better husband who has stuck with me this past year. and you are truly amazing thank you baby,, I love you .. me and you .
Jesse said I needed to had a picture so here ya go .. I just love him so much and am so thankful for my eternal family..

No comments:

Post a Comment