Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh Camron

Okay has many of you know Camron is are very accident and when was a baby are very sick child. He has become quit the kid and is really a tuff kid. I can honestly say he probably at 6 has caused us thousands of dollars in Dr . bills . So Yesterday he came home from school and had is neck clear over to the right side and I am like what did you do to your neck so he says . at recess I fell on the asphalt and I said what. he's all yeah I feel I said well did you cry and he goes No it did not hurt. So I talked to his teacher and she said he had mentioned it once , but was not upset and acting pretty normal so then I am like can you move your head from side to side and he said No so then I am like up or down and he goes No and I am like okay off to the Doctor we go. so then we go and he is just in total pain and then I am like well you need to be careful. Well the Dr says I would love to do an xray but it is not going to pick up what I need to make sure he has not broke it and so he goes can you go get a cat scan and I am like yeah so we go due that and go back to the Dr's office and he says well the good news is it is Not broke . well thank goodness but then he says well the bad news his it is sprained and has pulled some muscles so he needs to take it easy and keep a hot pack on it and Motrin every 6 hrs. so needless to say today he is still in a little bit of pain and if not better by Monday we need to go to physical therapy . so Yeah OH Camron
here is him a picture after we got home on the hot pack . just glad those were unpacked.. we sure do love you buddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment