Sunday, August 11, 2013

My NEW business / PINK Zebra

Okay so a couple of weeks a I got introduced to pink zebra and I am like oh that is a good idea and for those who know me when I see a good idea. I don't just buy the product. I decide that I am going to sale it cause that is just how I am. So I am so exited to be selling in this and having this in my new home. For those of you that have not heard of pink zebra it is AWESOME if ya want more info. Feel free to comment here also I have got my own personal website set up you can contact me there. or shoot me and Email or give me a call.. pass this on to your family and friends also www.pinkzebrahome.com/tara7033.. Thanks and I am so exited about this product and ready to get it out in to everyone's homes.. Look for updates on this business here also 

No comments:

Post a Comment