Monday, August 19, 2013

It's School time

oh my I can not believe that my kids started school today and they were so exited and Camron was up at 650 ready to go and he did so good.. he has Mrs. Broderick and he is so exited he had a couple kids in his class crying and he was like why are they crying he was way exited. When he got home I asked if he misses me and he said no not really the little stinker. Carley is in 4th grade and has Mrs.Larsen and she was exited and nervous at the same time but they all in all had a good day.
Camron him and his look 

lol again 

should i smile 

the big 4th grader ,, WOW 

I love her !! 

can not forget to let her feel special .. too is she not the cutest .. she was very busy entertaining us today 

I love her 

all 3 of them 

I think the sun was in there eyes.. =) 

at school he still has that face 

I really do not know what he was thinking this morning 

she is to big for this stuff I told her I would do it tell she graduates .. LOL 

yes he is a princess 

see what I mean 

and I just love this picture she really wanted him to be a princess.. I have loved today but was so glad when they came home and there new experiences I am so exited for a new school . Camron has decide he is going to play flag football so we will be ready for that and the girls start dance soon. so we will be ready for NEW adventures .. I love being the mommy of these 3 kids they bring me such great joy and I am so thankful for them in my life .. love you kiddos 

No comments:

Post a Comment