Monday, May 30, 2011

Anniversey 11 years WOW

well me and Jesse were married 11 years on may 20th I can not belive how fast time goes by, this year we decided to go on an over night date yes alone...we went the weekend before are annivesery cause that is when we had a baby sitter..THank you amy , mom and blake for watching our kids...we went to castle creek in in salt lake..we had rupunzils tower room..it was nice just to be with eachother and not have to sworry about our kids. We had not been on an overnight date since Carley was 18 months old..I really stress over kids Cause I am weried like that..LOL..we went out to dinner at Bajo;s my favorite place then we just hung out ...and it was nice we had a hot tub Jesse bought me flowers and it was just really a nice out..THanks BAbe..
For those of you who don't know how me and jesse met..I will give ya the story we met on October of 1996 and we met at wheeler farm he had a date that night and had forgot all about his date and he sais when he saw me that we were ment to be..The next day he called me and didn't even rember my name he had his friend call and he was so in love with me I honestly thought he was CRAZY!!! Jesse came into my live at such a good time I had a boyfriend and was in a very abusive relationship and he was a way out...Jesse was the best thing to come into my life the funny thing was we felt such a connection..and there was days we were both like what is going to happen next I couldn't ask for a better husband..Happy anniversery to us and a many more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment