Tuesday, May 3, 2011

catching up

Wow I have been a slacker on this one well let's just due a run down of the family..oldest to youngest...JESSE is doing good still working at the coal mine and loves it, it has been a blessing to us..we are getting ready for farming season and hoping for another great year..Jesse is in the process of building a shop I so wish it was my house but we will get there soon..so he has been busy working and being him..

NOW to me well I quit the daycare and I am loving it has for right now. I am working at the elemenrty school and I love it..I have decided to countine my education in elementry education. so I am working on getting my assocites right now I struggled with math but we are going to try again other then that I am still busy trying to be the best mom ever and wife and I feel I fail at the sometimes...I am getting exited for summer it is going to be a great summer bring on the camping and FUN ....

Carley is getting exited for school to be out and has loved 1st grade and her teacher she is so much like me it scares me she is boy crazy and all...she is a good helper..she jsut loves playing school with her brother and sister..she did ballet this year and loved it she is thinking about clogging and tumbling next year..so we will see.. I am so proud of her and she is such a beautiful young lady..thanks carley dee for being u..

Oh Camron well what more do i need to say...He is all BOY ...he did preschool this year and will do another year of preschool which is good the teachers need time to ajust..he is a big tease and loves picking on his sisters...he is getting very smart and a smarty pants to he has attitude..but we love him and ham glad he is are's we love you buddy boy...

Then Emika Stella how my this girl can go from sweet and inoccent to the evil child..she talks a little bit..but she is turning into a terrible 2 year old...and I am so not ready for this one to turn 2 ..she is my BABY and it happened so fast...this kid can take down camron and she is defintly the youngest spoiled rotten...LOL and full of it...but we sure do love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment