Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHER"S Day

yes another lovely mother's day..I just love this job there is nothing better then being a mom...today we went to church and there was some awsome talks if I could here them they would of been better...I like what the one lady said she said no matter how we grow we still call and want to talk to mom..dad answers and you ask how he is and if mom is there and if mom is not there the conversation is done..I know I talk to my mom everyday but i laughed today when I called to tell my grandma happy mother;s day and my grandpa answered I asked how he was and asked if grandma was there...I am thinking alot today about alot of things I know at times I am not the best of mom, my kids tell me i don't love them and I really do they just don't understand how much I love them..that I would do anything for them they are my everything...and I love eachone of them for some of the same reason...and eachone of them for a differnt reason like CARLEY she is the sweetest little girl and has a personality like no other..she is a great help to me and I love her so much for helping me..CAMRON now he is just camron what is not to love...Emika this kid can go from sweet and innocent to pure devilness and I love it...she is alot like me..I love my kids and apperciate them eaach day...and I know has they get older we will have lifes and trials..It took me so long to half carley I would cry I wanted a baby so bad ...I rember how they looked and how I felt when I held them or saw them the 1st time..and just how special they were...I thank my husband for finally deciding to have a baby and he is a great daddy and remarkble husband..

next to my mom..I miss her ...I hate that she is so far way and I love that we can talk everyday..MOM I want you to know that I love you and think of you everyday...she is truly and insperrasion to me and I love you mom..thanks for all you do for me and my family..

OH my mother-in - law how is also a great person and has affected me so much in my life I love you and everything you due..I love that you are my best friend and can talk to about anything..even if it is your boy driving me crazzy thank you for listing I love you...

I know you guys probally get tired of listing about Aunt shawna but like everyday today I thought of her and I miss her I wish I could pick up the phone and call her...but know that that is not possible..I went to the cemetery yeasterday and her headstone is beautiful...shawna you are in my thoughts everyday and I miss you everyday...love you sis

No comments:

Post a Comment