Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Run Down

So any way its been a min or two since I blogged lets Start with This (Broken ) has lost  the harness we went on Feb 25th to the Orthopedic and YES we are healed xrays looked Amazing he is a brand-new baby.. He has is cranky moments but I think is adjusting well .. We all just love him and cuddle him its great News ... Sass well he is Sass had his first therapy session and he is very angry and violent so we have to keep a close eye on that but he seems to be doing well he got sick last week and I was like really Night and day from my kids he cried and cried cause he was sick ,, those of you how know my kids we never know they are sick at all .. Needless to say he had Strep and he was mad I made him get a shot but with baby we tohught that was the best option.. He had a visit that day and Im still not that impressed with mom and dad they drive me CRAZY ... what do you do though I'm really struggling with these parents and I try and remain a positive relationship just for the kids and if there is reunification I would like to keep in touch but  this one is TUFF .. I come home every Wed and cry or am very angry ;(

Carley is doing great and such a big help.. Its nice when shes home she tends to broken and I can at least go take a shower or switch over laundry without having to stress ... Camron he is cam.. him and Sass get along okay and he loves Broken .. School is going well for both and I am so glad Car brought back up her grades.. Emika is doing Fabulous and she loves baby she is doing great ... She loves broken and for the most part gets a long with Sass she will But him in his place gotta love her.. Jesse and I are doing this shift Jesse is on his CRAZY and okay at the same time he is off a few more days which will be super nice during Summer and Farm season .. love him so much and am so thankful for his love and support we both celebrated our 37 year bdays I can not believe how time flies by.. I'M so thankful for everyone and there love and support and am so thankful for good friends and family .. So has of today I feel I have got the crap that has been going around I don't want it.. so am trying my best to rest and take my vitamins and do all that prevent stuff .. Broken has 2 month check up tomorrow so he will have shots and Sass has therapy again tomorrow I still need to get him in for a well child care check too maybe Dr will look at him also .. well there is a little of Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment