Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jewelry Biz up and running

So I have done a couple of things and am playing with some Ideas so bear with me in all of this .. please feel free to give feed back also I just did and instagram account also so if you want to follow there I think it was jsts1357 I'm new to that one Sorry .. So let me show ya what I have so far... pics say it all :)
 Okay so this first one is a Hand Stamped mom Necklace and the tree then birthstones so the mom and necklace are $5.00 then the tree with Birthstones just depending on how many birth stones this necklace with all of it is $10.00 so but depending on charm and such you can  get with me on pricing and it will be a little more if needs to be shipped
 So this is one I am playing around with now this is the variety of trees that will work on the bangle bracelet so I'm thinking the tree I do have tiny fish we could possibly stamp a letter on and birthstones this is were I need opinions on what TREE ?? I'm open to ideas ..
this one is just a mom stamped necklace this one with the 3 birthstones is $5.00 to had an extra birthstone is $1.00 more and to had the charms is Extra sorry pricing is crazy so .. Let me know what ya all think and pass the word we will be possibly selling on Amazon and etsy and of course Ebay but it will be a little more for shipping and such.. Pass the word to all your friends and family .. and let me know what ya think .. Thanks everyone who has already ordered. and I do have a softball bangle bracelet just didn't have a pic of it on my camera .. thanks again ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment