Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Friday is the day ;(

Well I have been full of emotion this week and am not sure how I am going to hold up on Friday.. I have been packing Eve's stuff making sure I have everything and I think I have. We will miss her deeply she is so funny .. She has asked me twice do I need to bring these totes back to you when I come and have a sleep over and I am like NO you can keep them. So for those of you who don't know Eve is leaving and she is leaving Friday. We will miss her She is going back to bio mom and dad and I feel good about it. I have seen them progress and do what the state has asked for them to be for them to be reunited I am exited but I am still sad. Here I have taken this little girl in my home and have loved her and taught her like my own its been good . She is really good kid and I love her. Mom and dad said we will maintain contact and will I am sure be seeing her again so I am happy that we have maintained a healthy relationship with them. Eve has mixed emotions about it all but I am sure she is ready to go but will miss us.  I will post more on this topic again after my emotions go down after Friday ..

No comments:

Post a Comment