Monday, August 24, 2015

School YIPPEE

I can not believe school has started and summer has come and gone.. This year I can not believe I have a middle scholar and YES she was freaking out,, I love her though and am so proud of her she is an amazing kid .. But she did come home and love it and decided she was not going going back to 5th grade.. This Year Camron is in 3rd grade and has MRS. McDonald I am so exited for him to have her. He so far has been doing super !! Eve is also in 3rd grade this year and has Mrs. Bartholomew here is the BAD NEWS though Eve is leaving to go back with mom and dad which we are also super exited and nervous about. She is ready to go back she had an over night visit and said she misses them. she has been such a joy and we are glad we have had a positive relationship with mom and dad to where we have made it where she can call us and come visit us any time so we are happy but also sad she will be leaving. she has grown so much here and was super exited for school and such to start. We will miss her the day is Sept 25th that she leaves I will foster again YES !! So we will be awaiting our next journey.. On to Emika Stella she is actually in Kindergarten again a full day and seems to be loving it again .. so here are pics
 She still wants to be just a princess
 I love her !!
 Camron has gone from cop to Sheriff
 she was waiting for Car to come out the door and she wants to be a firefighter
 she was a little nervous she wants to be a teacher or hair styles or a photographer
 Lol I had to do this one I did not cry but had alot of missed emotions for sure
 They were so ready to go
 By her afternoon door again Mrs.oliver
 Oh Camron he is a cheezer
well we were super NERVOUS I love her ,, Good luck kiddos in all your accomplishments this year the SKY is the Limit and I love you and am so proud of each of you Love mommy and daddy ... GO Sterling's 

No comments:

Post a Comment