Friday, December 5, 2014

What a day

so sorry this will be short. One I am posting from my iPad has I lay on the couch . So reamber yesterday I said ct scan and I hope we figure out something. We'll we figured out something I had to have my appendix taken out this morning at 6 so went in last night for fluids and antibiotic. Jesse has been amazing . His mom took the kids last night thank you for family so close to help. The reason I had to go in so soon. Is my high pain tolerance the dr think 's some of it may have already ruptured so needed it out ASAP. I am so thankful for were I live and family and friends who are more like my family also and this ward I live in is amazing thanks for all your kind words and prayers .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara, i hope you are doing better. I just heard about your quick surgery. I am here to help. Let me know if I can.

    ReplyDelete