Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Quick update

Well I am still recovering I think I am getting better 1. I had this happen after I had Emika so and we thought it was the glue well needless to say It is not the glue I am allergic to stray stripes used during surgery. So It started Sat with the same blistering and redness and hives very itchy.. So went to Dr Yesterday and he said it was an allergic reaction and gave me a shot of steroids and an antibiotic needless to say It is looking better it is still disgusting but some time the pain is worse then the actual surgery. With blisters popping and such it makes it hard to look at. The thing is I still have to be a mom in it all to and so that leads me to I did end up taking Eve to Beaver yesterday for a visit my dad went with to help manage kids and drive.. Thank you dad. Some are probably asking is she crazy. One I had to put myself were Eve is she really did need to know mom and dad were OK and they did have a 2 hr visit and the Case worker said she talked a lot about us and how we have been taking care of her and it did make me feel better that her parents both did say Thank you and are very appreciative so made me know I am doing the right thing. Jesse did have to go back to work yesterday. I am so thankful for him and all his help and listing to me cry when he knows my pain tolerance is so high and how this infection has took a toll on me He is an amazing husband and daddy !! I am so thankful for all my neighbors and family that has brought meals or have just called or texed to make sure I am doing okay. I still have to do mother things and Its okay cause I live for these kids .. I am so thankful for my ward family and Friends.. so needless to say I am healing and hope I am on the mends cause we are headed to Salt lake for the weekend to see the lights. So hopefully this all heals soon. Thank you every one for your prayers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment