Thursday, December 4, 2014

Life update and our craziness

So I honestly have been trying to update this all week but this week is just crazy. We have had something everyday this week after school with at least one of the kids. So Thanksgiving was great the best was my hubby was off for like 5 days and we went tree hunting all the kids had a blast got the tree up and it looks like Christmas at our house the day after Thanksgiving we welcomed Jingles (our elf) back with a hot coco party and he is pretty mellow so far this year .. (lets keep our fingers crossed) Has we head into Dec I am honestly struggling. I want my kids to be joyous and have Fun but I also want them to re amber the true meaning of Christmas the birth of our savior. SO we are working on that. I can not believe how fast time goes by. Kids are all doing great!! We had dance performance this week at ball game girls did so good. Christmas school program last night they all did a great job it was fun to listen to them. I am so thankful for my husband and all his help last night he is an amazing daddy !!!
The kids have two weeks out of school so I am trying to find fun things for us to do being cooped up in the house with them I am sure we will have a great time tomorrow we have the coal mine party and our first visit with Santa!! So Eve is doing great we have had a few melt downs this week and very emotional Monday she went to the Dr and she is in good health. She was able to talk to mom and dad and cry ed. We get to go see Mom and dad Monday all though she told me yesterday she was scared to. So yeah today we have team meeting which I am glad I can just call into for a Min being that I finally broke down and made another Dr apt have to go in for a Ct Scan today and I am scared to death.. One I have to drink this crap and I know it is just going to taste nasty 2. I don't even like being in elevators how am I going I going to handle a machine in there by myself. Honestly I just hope I can do it so I can get down to the bottom of this pain. But then I am scared to death of what they might find and have to do. My mom has similar symptoms and hers was Velcros veins around her uterus. So she had to had a hysteratimyiye  so it could be a possible thing. I am worried about dum stuff that I know could happen One ovarian cancer I am like freaking out on this one so needless to say I just try and not to think about it but what do ya do when you are in pain and wonder what is causing it. SO hopefully we can just get to the bottom of it. So we are all doing great just busy I will post pics later  of tree hunting and Jingles but has for now. We have refinanced our house and I have a guy coming to take pics of the house within the Hour.. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment