Friday, August 15, 2014

First Day of school

This is a day I love and I hate this year my baby is in Kindergarten and goes all day and so far is loving it.. I can not belive I have a 5th grader a 2nd grader and a kindergarterner so pics are the best
1st day of kindergarten 

her note says 1st day of kindergarten and she wants to be a princess when she grows up 

she was so exited 

I had to do this one!! 

Camron he gets way exited but also nervous so his sighn says 1st day of 2nd grade and he wants to be a COP 

again 

Carley she was way nervous and her sighn says 1st day of 5th grade and she wants to be a Cop 

again 

leaving out the door 

Camron 

Emika 

what happenes to the mommy after dropping the baby off at Kindergarten all in all I did cry every year I dropped my kids off at kindergarten there 1st day it is just what moms do.. And I did not get Carleys pic on here dang it 
there it is I do this every year to her and found the one when she was in Kindergarten I can not belive this girl is in 5th grade she hates me doing this but I tease them and say I will do it every year tell they graduate.. Next year we are looking at middle school holy cow I reamber when this one was a baby !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment