Friday, August 15, 2014

My baby turned 5

I can not believe my baby is 5 and we had a party on the 9th of August and it was a Frozen theme to cute.. This little girl started Kindergarten today.. I can not believe it she is so dang cute.. She was are baby that come on such a special day for our family she was born August 10 2009 at 555 am. she was a c-section baby and my biggest baby which I know for some people will say not big at all but she was my biggest weighing 6lbs 14 oz and 19 and half inches long such a full head of hair  little girl.. so here are some pics of a a baby 
she was about 3 weeks here 

after she was born 

i love her face 

bright eyed 

family 1st pics with her 

about 1 

again she was a chunk 

when she had a really bad viral infection 

now at 5 build a bear 

again 

daddy making Olaf cake 

her party 

food 

presents 

Olaf cake thanks daddy 

my dad's cake we celebrated his bday that day to 

my dad it was a great party thanks so much for celebrating with us!! all in all Happy 5th Birthday Emika Stella and we love you so much!! also happy 60th daddy and thanks for always being there for us.. WE love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment