Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life has a mom

Well this is my first year ever staying home with No kids all day long and it is weired and crazy and sometimes HAPPY and sometimes SAD ..  I am getting use to it though and its nice to be home when my kids get home and tell me all the exiting things they did or didn't due.. they are learning so much and that makes me Happy.. Its hard sometimes cause the house is so quiet and there is days were I just want to sleep.. but all in all I have been doing some fun things its nice cause I have time for myself which I have started exercising again and feel great and its nice cause last year I would get up at 530 am and go work out to where now I can go at 830 and it works well.. My friend and I have been going and it feels so good afterwards to be able to feel that way makes me feel better and a Happy person .. I have been deep cleaning the house which feels good to get more organized and balanced.. Its nice to be here with just Jesse and I on Friday sometimes we will work in the yard we cleaned the garage and hip hip hooray both cars can fit in there.. I love this new house its perfect for us.. Well so that's all I have been up to not much to exiting right.. Dance starts next week and flag football around the corner so we are super exited for that.. and ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment