Sunday, June 29, 2014

the past couple of weeks

wow we have been busy the past couple of weeks.. Summer has been great fun with the kids and I have loved almost every moment of it. Camron did summer school and got done with that last week so now he is ready to sleep in,, Haaa those who know Camron he does not sleep in. LOL .. So the long wall with Jesse's work has started and he is on swing which I am very thankful for. He has been working since last week he was able to take Sat off because his cousin passed away Monday and had the graveside Sat. So the weekend before the long wall started was the eyes to the sky balloon festival and it was alot of fun we took the kids to the dirt bike show and every time this guy Shawn jumped on the jumps I was scared to death he was going to fall and crack his head or something but it was Amazing> Camron loved it is facial experiences were so funny. Then we went to the lighting of the balloons and my husband his the biggest kid  there/. It was really neat to see how big they really are. We have been swimming almost twice a week me and the kids just at gunnison pool . Emika and camron are turning into way water kids but it has been a lot of fun we went to Manti pool Monday and then Tues we went to nephi and played STATE Softball it was fun we played three games that day . Lost one . these girls worked so hard this year and had so much fun it was great to watch them play then Wen we played are gunnison team in gunnison and lost. then that other team went to state and took 2nd all in all I am glad softball season his over. The girls did great and I am so proud of Carley she loves it and does a really great Job. Then we went to the pageant Th night and it was so fun I took just my 3 kids and it was raining on us but it was so peaceful and was amazing I love going every year it is a truly amazing opportunity to take my kids to the temple grounds and the spirit that is there during that show and tells how we got this gospel back into this world. It is amazing I always think and try to imagine how it was for Joseph Smith at the age of 14 to have heavenly father and Jesus come to him and how I would react. I love this Gospel in my life and I am so thankful for the savior in my life and what a great blessing it is to know that we can be an eternal family. Friday we I went to the Viewing of Jesse's cousin Danny that was only 42 and that passed away of a Massive heart attack on Monday it just goes to show life is short and that one day our loved ones will be gone . That we should live life to the fullest and to not take things for granted. and that you never know when will be the last time you see that person and to always make sure they know that you love them and that you care. Again I am so glad for this gospel and to know that if we live and do are very best we will be reunited with our loved ones again . because that is what our father in heaven wants. so here is some pic
 Watching the dirt bike show
 she was not to in to it
 this just scares me to death





 at the temple
 her mouth has been bugging her
 I love this beautiful place

 Danny grave.. We will truly miss you Danny
 Jesse's brothers grave
 a piece of history for my husband and kids chicken coop they played in when they were kids

 Dan's grave again
 We were lucky to spend some time with cousin Russ the kids adored him they cleaned Cabella's dog bowl.
so there ya have it what has been going on. we are still waiting on a foster care placement hoping and praying for something soon.  This week is the 4th of July one of my favorite holidays watch for pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment