Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers Day

I think Jesse had a great day we were all so exited to give him his presents and the funny thing is I really did not think he was going to like it to much but he did and it turned out super cute ... I am so thankful for him in my life and the great husband he is and also the great DADDY he is he is amazing with the kids and every day they ask him do you have to go to work dad?? and when he is not here it is when does daddy come home and when he is on graves it is when is dad going to wake up.. He loves spending time with them and knows each one of them very well. He takes in there feelings and understands what being a dad is all about.. Thanks babe for being the husband and Daddy you are.. Now has I look at fathers day and who I was raised by I am so thankful for my dad in my life he is amazing and truly one of my best friends he raised me right and I am so thankful for him in my life and who he has made me be today.. he is an amazing grandpa and I know when my kids get older they will re amber spending a lot of time with him thanks dad for being such a great dad and my best friend I love you !!! So pictures of Jesse's gifts





No comments:

Post a Comment