Wednesday, June 4, 2014

lions tourntment and summer fun

Well we had Lions tournament early this year so we are still in the softball season and we are still loving it I feel bad cause Camron has missed a lot of his games but we knew that would happen hopefully 2 marrow we can make it to some of them and next week is the last of games and yes proud mommy and daddy Carleys team took 3rd in Lions so we are headed to STATE .. Good job girls it was a very intense game but a lot of fun and we got to enjoy some family time with DADDY.. So it was great.. I love to watch her learn and grow.. I have a love for softball so much that sometimes I wish it were me out there playing but it is fun to practice with Carley and watch her play I am so proud of her has for Tball next year with Camron I don't think he will do it and Emika might but we will see,. Cam is more the wrestling and football guy which are both good sports with him with is ADHD .. So here are some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment