Thursday, February 6, 2014

quotes

this is so true has a mom and wife you definitely do say this often could I have done this better. should I of said this rather then that and did I do all of it I was suppose to do. yes we have days we are on top of things and other days were we fall short but at the end of the day just let it go there is always tomorrow and another chance to become better. 

This is just perfect for the month Feb has I said has mostly been one of my favorite months but 5 years ago I lost a dear friend in Feb and had to attend the funeral on my 30th Birthday. I miss her so much and this time of the month and always when I doubt my self I know she is there and she is happy and in a better place and I know she is no longer hurting and has I look at it she was going threw the same trial has we are and Jesse and I came out stronger. She is missed every day at our house, She was a blessing in are life and I cherish all those moments I had with her she was not only my Aunt but one of my best friends and a woman of strength and courage and I love her and miss her every day and I know she watches over us and that my kids have a great guardian angel especially Carley who had the best relationship with her. And that when we fall short on life we know that we just need to get on are knees and pray and know that she is with us.. Miss you Auntie so much.. Love ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment