Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Update

Well being that I have not blogged in a while well like 2 weeks any one surprise.. LOL okay well any ways I think I am just going to update pics and tell about them not to much has happened ..
our newest project a railing it is looking good pics has soon has we get it done.. 

she danced at the ball game 

she is doing so good we just love her spunk 

she sure does love her daddy 

we let her get her hair dyed 

before 

the process we kept telling her beauty is pain.. LOL 

after she is absolutely beautiful and I just love her so very much.. Thanks Grandma MacArt for making her so HAPPY 

the monkey hat is done yeah my 4th HAT finished 

she danced and she has to pose every time 

there are those cute girls 

Valentine box Ninja Turtle of course 

and a cute little cupcake this thing took me 3 days to do.  There is a little update I will blog more later have had a sick kid home today so she needs to go bath and just relax.. Have a good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment