Thursday, February 6, 2014

February goals

okay so I better get these going being that February is such a short month..
1, of course to go to the temple at least once. ( I am keeping the date secret cause it seems to fail if I say something)

2. to workout at least 3 times a week (have done good so far )

3. Go out for my birthday (yes it is this month )

4. Not to yell at least for a week.

5. Be Happy

6. Lose 5 lbs =)

7. plan primary lessons to a T

8. start Sheetrock on basement

9. deep clean bathrooms (mine needs HELP )

10. to seek those out in service and in need..

Has I look at Feb and my goals I know I can do most of them and feel great once I accomplish them. Feb is and has always been one of my favorite months and I try and reflect on the love that is in the air and to count my many blessings I try and not let the things in my past get in my way and reflect on what great kids I have and a wonderful husband and how we present are selves. I am amazed at what we have been threw and am so thankful for my heavenly father who has helped us so much in are lives and for Jesus who died for all of our sins. I am thankful for friends and family that have supported us so much threw trials. I am thankful for my husband especially he is an amazing man and I would not be who I am today with out him and I am so glad he came in  to my life when he did. at a time I was going threw a trial and it amazes me how magically he just came in to my life and never gave up on me. Did we know we were eternal companies the day we met. I know he did and I am truly blessed for such a great man in my life. I love you baby so much and thanks for all you do. ME & YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment