Wednesday, June 26, 2013

swimming , pagent and who knows what else

okay so I took the kids swimming and I was lucky enough to have my nephews for the day also and it was so fun.. we went with the achievement day girls in are ward and yes I can manage 5 kids at a pool.. LOL we had so much fun but are a little sore then we came home ate dinner and then we were off to the Mormon miracle pageant in manti.. I love it and the spirt you feel there is amazing and it is so easy for the kids to understand .. Trevin and Camron had lots of questions. I love that time that I can teach the kids about the church and what a blessing the Gospel has been in are lives.. then today we has softball tournament and had to be in Ephraim at 9 first game was with fairview so they did not show up so we won that game then are 2nd game was with Nephi and we killed them 5 to 20 it was a good game then another game tomorrow
oh Trevin I love this kid .. I did get a hug and kiss to day from him just cause he wanted food.. stinker for those who do not know me and this kid really do have a Love hate relation ship sometimes but I love him to pieces and he knows it and when he says Aunt Tara it just makes my heart melt cause all and all I know he loves me 

this is what happens when i leave the Camera in the Van 

Emika swimming she hates water and getting her eyes wet but she likes it and begs to go 

Camron he gets a little braver each time 

the temple that I love 

at the pagent he was being silly 

camron was way tired 

blake , amy and gunner 

mom and grandma.. 

anika and carley 

some of the cast 

and again.. all in all I loved taking the kids to the pagent and the spirt that is there and for being able to have my eternal family and sharing this night with are family.. we missed Eric and Jessica but are hoping to go with them next year.. but I was glad I had there sweet little boys with me. 

2 comments:

  1. looks like everyone had lots of fun! thanks for always helping with my family! love you guys

    ReplyDelete