Monday, June 24, 2013

A little house update on a BIG house..

okay so It is looking so AWESOME out there .. we went camping and came home to a lot of changes and are so exited and nervous at the same time .. so here is some pictures of the HOUSE .. the painter was here today and stucco will be done by the end of the week..
door down stairs laundry 

my back door I so love it 

primer on for stucco 

we have real stairs now 

my pantry I am loving it already 

a picture away 

stucco I am so glad I did not go with grey I love this 

the banister 

both my front doors look like this 

the linen closet 

girls room I think I am going to love this 

my closet 

again 

the back door from the inside 

camrons closet 

again the girls 

outside stucco .. again I am so loving this color sceme 

No comments:

Post a Comment