Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pictures of house and random

this is are living room and kitchen and dining has of yesterday .. it is kind of MESSY 

are bathroom and of course Emika checking things out 

my bedroom I so can not wait for this room . 

my bathroom again .. 

oh I just love this little boy. Trevin my cute little nephew. he is so funny and I just know he loves me too. at the cabin 

anika and carley singing away 

and again .. 

Aunt Amy and of course the cute little Acelin. 

Sheila and her face kills me.. LOL love these guys to pieces 

and of course the famous Jessica. she is the best . love you sister 

emika I have no Idea 

Yes I was so lucky to have braxton and trevin sleep in are trailer the 1st nigh and we had Anika too. so it goes Camron , Trevin , and Braxton is hanging this is how I found them in the morning on the one side 

and of course Emika smack in the middle 

the boys again I am just so glad they love spending time with their cousins and me. It is great. I was glad they all went to sleep pretty fast too . 


1 comment:

  1. the house is looking good and those pictures from camping are all fun!

    ReplyDelete