Monday, January 14, 2013

This year what will be happening

Well has many has you know we will be in Axtell. for 7 years this year and we moved here for the land and so we could build a house one day. Well Jesse was suppose to build a shop last year and that never got done. so It is on to the HOUSE this year I am so exited to be building and it might be happening soon. We are getting blue prints done and has soon has that is done they are off to the contractor.... So yes we will be breaking some ground soon look for more Pictures coming soon.. this has been a long process in waiting and we are so exited and ready for this new adventure together ..

So here is an update on us. being that I did the kids last time so Jesse is still at the coal mine and he continues to like it and we like it cause he is home often . He is 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum and does a great job. He still loves to be outside when ever he can he is wonderful husband and dad and the kids just love him. I am so proud of him for all he does  for us.. he Is a great person. love ya babe

Has for me I have adjusted to staying home. I really did not think I was going to like it but it is nice. There are days I feel like doing nothing and other days that I am pretty busy for the most part. The kids seem to like that I am here when they get home and the crazy life still we live with dance but we love it. and Cry when it is over. I love watching my kids grow each day and the great things they do.

Has for us we have been going threw a life and trial and we are both growing from this experience and realize why we are really here to go threw life with trials I am so glad I have has great friends and family that have supported us 100% I love you guys!!
Has for are Christmas this year we thought we were going to go small . Well I have told Jesse for the past year or so. That I really wanted a Van cause 3 kids and they fight all the time. so We went and bought a Mini Van and yes we love it.. Jesse says I am just spoiled but he is a great person to do that. but we have fun. we bought a 2010 Honda Odyssey and it is light blue. Definitely a family car and yes maybe one day we Will have another kid to go in it.. We hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment