Tuesday, January 22, 2013

9 are you serious


I can not believe my little girl Carley Dee turned 9 yesterday she is so fun.. For those of you who do not know Carley is are 1st born it took me about 2 years to get pregnant with her. They almost gave me a fertility drug to get pregnant with her. She was born Jan 21st 2004.. IN gunnison utah .. I was in labor with her for 18hrs and they finally did an Emergency c-section.. and she was born at I want to say about 730pm she weighed 6lb 7 oz and was 18 and a half inches long.. she has brought us such great joy she has been dancing since she was 3 and loves it.. She is in 3rd grade and loves it she has made some new friends this year and has a lot of fun.. For her bday sat we had a family party with cake and ice cream then Yesterday on her birthday she had no school so she had a fun shopping day with mom and lunch.. I loved just spending that time with her and talking and enjoying each other .. I am so happy that I have her in my life.. WE love you so much Carley !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment