Saturday, January 5, 2013

Carley Dee


Well I guess I will update this so we will start with Carley .. She is growing up so much she is in 3rd grade and loves it she missed her 1st day of school this week cause she had the stomach flu.. and she was so sad to miss school.. she get's that from me.. She can be very bossy at times and has a awful attitude some days but she can also be a very big help.. and takes very good care of her sister . she is dancing again t his year and I just love how every year she get's better this year she is doing clogging and hip hop and has done very great. I can not belive she will be 9 this month on the 21st .. time goes by so fast. she is quite funny sometimes to and we just love the lovely young lady she has turned out to be.. and look forward to another great year.. For Christmas she wanted an Ipad and my opinion I am getting one of those before she does so needless to say we got a Nook for a Family gift , she also asked for a Ken doll and Grandma got that for her and the craziest thing she asked for is command hooks yeah she is CRAZY and grandma got those for her too .. I was like what a kid. but we just love her so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment