Saturday, August 13, 2016

My baby boys are leaving

Has a foster parent the last thing you want to hear Is kids are going home .. This week has been rough I ve had Broken since he was a month old I'm his mommy . I held him in pain when he came to my house . Ive rocked him and cuddled him to sleep between sleepless nights I am his Mom he is my joy he is Happy . I love him like my own . One of  the hardest things I will do next month is send him back home to his mom. I have questions I have thoughts I have separation anxiety not only for me but him.. Is he going to be safe? Will he re amber us? will he still love us? His mom going to take care of him ? I will miss him so much and Sass has broke some really tuff stuff .. I went into fostering wanting to help it had impacted my life so much I love these kids so much and Am thankful that I have a wonderful husband who loves me and supports me . I love you so much baby thanks for enjoying this ride with me thanks for my blessing the other night. I love the priesthoods and am so thankful for it in my life.. To these boys I will miss you so much and I love you so much , you will always have a place in my HEART and In my home . I will miss you terribly .. I want the best for you and I hope one day if it be the lords will you come back to us. TO my own kids I know this will be a struggle and it will be a hard thing. I m so proud of you guys for loving these boys so much . you are all true children of Heavenly father and he loves you so much and knows how much you care and love these little people we welcome into our home . Thank you friends and family for your love and support .. WE love you all ..

No comments:

Post a Comment