Monday, June 8, 2015

A busy life

Well school is out and I can not be live it we have been so crazy busy with softball just a couple make up games this week for fun. We had lions tournament and it was great has always Carleys team did a great job and placed 2nd in lions. We were up against are other Gunnison team and it was a good game and our girls put up a good fight. Carley loves softball and did a great job this year I hope she keeps with it. Good Job sis !! Emika also played this year and did so good she didnt know what to think at first but did a great job the last couple tournament games she hit the ball and was so cute !! we are so proud of her !! We have been busy we still have Eve and from talking to the case worker we will still have her tell November it is looking like mom may get her back. We will just have to see the kids are still adjusting and  there are still moments that I wonder what we have got ourselves in to but its worth it it is a service act in our eyes. I still can not believe I will have a middle school er next year and a 3rd grader and Yes another year of Kindergarten I think this will be the best descion I made for her. So I have not blogged forever so lets just due a little run down real quick update!!

Jesse well he is Jesse and we love him we celebrated out 16 year wedding anniversary in May I can not believe it we have been toghtehr for 19years and I still re amber the day I met him it was the best day of my life. He is still working at the mine and it has its days for sure. We just wish he was on days so we can have him at night home with us, He was able to make it to a few softball games and he loves watching his kids grow into the little people they are. We love you baby so much.

Me well I have been super busy with kids between fostering and our own. it gets crazy busy!! I am loving summer so far there are days is all they want to do is fight. So basically I have been busy just running kids around and hanging out with my good friend I have blogged about her before Mrs. Amazing its always a great day when we are together!! I also just applied for a job I will let you all know later I just am hoping I get it . So wish me luck !!

Carley oh my I can not believe how this little girl has grown up !! I can not believe 6th grade . She dyed her hair blonde and I am still trying to get use to how grown up she is .. I love her she is such a big help around the house and helping with kids she can be a little spit fire at times and tryes to take on the mom role way to much . We are proud of her for all her accomplishments she did not miss 1 day of school all year either good Job Miss Dee

Camron wow I can not believe 3rd grade he is still a handful I don't think we would have him any other way though he can be so sweet and the a devil the next. We love him and are proud of him not sure what he will become . or what he will due. He loves wrestling but gives up to fast and I wish he would be more confident. I am sure he will play foot ball he seems to like it. he wanted to due baseball but with the 2 girls playing it makes it hard so maybe next year we will see. He also missed no days of school Good Job buddy !!

Oh Emika we just love the little person she is. she is funny, bossy and just crazy and defiantly the spoil est . We love her and are so proud of her we are so thankful for this little girl in our lives we could not ask for any better of kids. She is one of a kind for sure . I think when she gets older watch for her on Drill team she loves to dance .. we love you little girl !!

Eve well she is doing great she was nervous about not having school but seems to be adjusting to it now, We are not ones to just sit during the summer !! We are hoping for a campiing trip ASAP this month . Therapy is going good I personally thinks she likes going and visits are going great we are trying to get set dates for both and it seems to be working

SO there is a little bit of what has been going on
 we did go to the Payson open house what a beautiful sight and a good experience for the kids


 Free fishing day Mine party
 Championship games

 2nd place Good job girls !!!

he got one that night when we went again he was exited 

No comments:

Post a Comment