Friday, May 8, 2015

A big and hard decision

Well yesterday I got a call from the school about Emika. Has some of you know this is Emika is in Kindergarten she just turned 5 in August 2 weeks before school started. So I get this phone call saying you know Emika is not progressing and I think It may be a good idea to hold her back. One she is the youngest in the class so I bawled cause I kind of knew and had my doubts about putting her in kindergarten this early. So after alot of questions and alot of thought and prayer. I have decided to hold her back it is not easy but I feel she will progress this following year the only thing that has stopped me from a possible no is the friends she has here in Axtell are all in Kindergarten . I know she will make new friends has bubbly has she is. Its just hard to think about. I am sad in it all. I just need to do what is best for here learning and this grade is the easiest place to hold them back. So I hope she will do great and process things a lot better this following year. I need to talk to the principal about it today cause all in all it is our decision. So wish has luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment