Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Weekend and school is out for SUMMER !!

So the kids got out of school on Friday and memorial weekend so we decided Jesse had a four day weekend and we decided to go Camping 1st Camping trip of the year and we had fun.. Nothing to major happened we all got some sun and I was sore the one day .. Emika we lost once but she was not to far.. We played softball up there and Emika got it with the ball but she is pretty tuff. so and I hurt my self just once or twice but no BIGGY .. LOL so here some pics
Emika up to bat 

the kids playing 

yes she is a poser also 

Camron was the fire pit digger 

what he does best.. LOL 

Me 

the girls took a walk 

camron and daddy 

another poser 

again 

I just love his scalar face 

me and my sexy man 

they do like each other (MAYBE) 

again cheesing it 

me and my little girl 

yeah have no idea Jesse always gets me at my BEST 

I just love it. So summer is here and I can not believe that next year I will have a fourth grader and a 1st grader they both did very well in school this year . Carley only missed one day of school and she cryed the day she could not go .. I am so proud of my kids for all the do.. love them to pieces 
Camping faces are the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment