Wednesday, May 29, 2013

House Holy Cow

so we are moving along on are house the framing inspection is tomorrow and the plumber  has been here the mechanical people have been here the roofers just need to decide on a COLOR. we are doing a metal roof. so exiting . electrician will be here tomorrow and it has been crazy for sure.. We love it right now and the contractor said today that all this other stuff will go pretty quick so we are exited and stressed at the same time and of course here is the NEW pic has of today ..We will see if any of you have an opinion on the roof color let me know.. just post a comment or what NOT ..
The stuff on the roof.. YEAH 

closer 

My arch way in the home teaching room I love it 

duct work 

furnace 

we have some plumbing done 
the standard colors is the colors for the roof and the paint chips both top ones the very top is outside stucco and the other is the trim . I think I am liking  the charcoal color for the roof 

1 comment: