Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ten years and counting











So i had this done and lost it. So we will try again! Well tommmrow Jesse and I wil be married 10 years i cant belive it. We met in october og 1996 and have been togther since i cant belive that is a very long time.We have had life and trails but we have gotten threw it. We have 2 beatiful childern and another on the way for some one like Jesse that is a suprise cause he said he was never getting married and never having kids, i guess i won on that one lol! But we have had an awesome time toghether. jesse is very wild and crazy and at times way to much for me but he is very fun and fun to be with he always buts a smile on my face and i am so happy that i met him and the way everything turned out. alot of pepole problll y thought we would of never made it this far but guess what we did it, Jesse is my soul mate my best friend and the best husband i could ask for we have had the oppurtinty of being sealed in the temple and that was awesom i am so thankful for him and all he does for our family he truly is a blesing in my life. He is an aweosme dad all though he never wanted kids his kids are is everything and he tryes to be tuff but he is tryly a remarkble dad and i love hom for that. I just want to let Jesse know how much i love him and everything that he does for our family and happy anniversery baby and to another great 10 years toghether i know we will do it love ya baby me and you! love tara

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 10 Years!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't Believe you made it 10 years and on top of that with 2 and 1/2 kids thats just unbelievable you better not run off though i think i am somewhat attatched to your kids love ya sis. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. TARA YOUR LIFE SEEMS FULL AND HAPPY!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. AS ANY ONE TOLD YOU HOW MUCH YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GRANDMA DOLORES IN THE PICTURE ? LOV YA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete