Thursday, May 7, 2009

carleys first tooth












so i am laying in bed a few nights ago this has almost been a month ago. but any way i am laying in bed and carley comes down to my room and says mom i was looking at my self in the mirror and my tooth starred to wiggle so i said well let me see and she goes okay. I said well when ya get your age your teeth are going to fall out and grown up teeth will come in and she started crying and said i dont want to grow up. and i was laughing so hard i couldn't even comfort the poor thing and she says mom I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO BE ABLE TO SMILE OR EVEN TALK WITH OUT MY TEETH. AND FOR THOSE THAT NO CARLEY FOR OR NOT TO TALK YEAH RIGHT!! So needless to say her tooth came out a couple days after and she was fine once the tooth fairy sent her money and everything. and she has lost a second tooth.; also. THE WHOLE POINT I DIDENT PREPARE MY SELF FOR THIS AT ALL AND IT WAS SO SAD BUT I FELT REALLY BAD CAUSE I WAS TO BUSY LAUGHING. LETS JUST SAY I AM GLAD I HAD SOME MOTRIN ON HAND CAUSE I FINALLY GAVE HER SOME TO CALM DOWN. SO IT WAS DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment