Monday, March 30, 2015

Therapy days can be ??

So anyways today we had therapy and, Therapy days are great for foster children. It can be ruff to digest has a foster parent. We have an awesome therapist she is great very good for Eve and it works for her, Today in therapy we will call her Ms.S the therapist. so Mr.S read a letter from mom today and it said I am coming home in a couple of weeks and I would love  to see you and she will talk to the case worker about being able to see our visits with mom and dad have been on hold because eve is progressing so much in therapy and being able to open up a little which is good cause we are just getting to what she has really been threw. SO back to my note with mom so Ms.S asks her are you okay with not seeing mom for awhile and she said Eve paused and said I am OK with that I want to wait awhile longer before I see my mom, Which I feel good about because she is progressing in therapy and she is happy and feels safe with us and I am glad she knows that we are here for her. So therapy days are an eye opener with her progression and makes me feel good about what we are doing. Therapy days are hard on Eve and any little thing can set her off in to a fit or where she just wants to cry like today it was over a chair so needless to say therapy days can be hard on Eve and rewarding to me. if this makes sense all in all we are doing great and moving along day by day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment