Saturday, July 26, 2014

update

Sorry the last few pics are so big on the vacation part 2 but yes I did hike that mountain in my flip flops.. I am so thankful that we were able to go there it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it very much.. Sorry it took me so long to update that part we have been busy here we got lawn planted yesterday well Jesse did it poured rain and it was a lot of fun to be outside most the day.. Foster care is going slow right now but we meet Tues with the family Representative so she can know more of our interest and see how to place the kids..  so any ways my laundry and house work awaits me.. first though we found out who the kids teachers are yesterday Carely will be in 5th and She was so exited she is in MR. Child's class.. Camron will be in 2nd grade and he will be in Mrs. James class and Emika will be in Kindergarten and she has Mrs.Oliver she is so ready her and are little neighbor boy and Friend are in the same class so she is exited she is ready to go I can not believe all 3 of my kids will be going to school this year well have a great DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment