Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A new house update

So painting is done all but some touch up .. it looks great in there some flooring done .. yes we will be moving towards the end of July or 1st part of August might be in there for Emika's Birthday things are going fast cabinets will be here tomorrow and uh we are getting nervous . But way exited we have been packing a lot the past few days. so here is pictures
the kitchen I am in love with this color and how it is all coming together 

the windows by the front room 

the girls wall is pink I love it 

Camron's is also really pretty 

this is my room and I am in love with this I can not wait 

my room again 

we have a garage door 

sofit 

tile by the fire place and will go up the wall and along the back door 

this will all be tiled 

this all blends so well 

love it 

the entry way 

my bathroom floor 

outside is about done 

No comments:

Post a Comment